2/17/11

Better is one day

     During a worship service, Matt Redman was getting  up to sing  and could not think of a song to express his feelings, so he opened his Bible, and it was right at Psalm 84. He started singing "How lovely is your dwelling place." When he got home later that day, he built the song around "better is one day in your courts, better is one day in your house, better is one day in your courts than thousands elsewhere."
     "Better Is One Day" is my favorite song. I like the lyrics to the song, and I constantly have the song stuck in my head. I think that this song has a good background behind it. This song lets me see the Lord working throughout the world. One day with Him is better than any day spent without Him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VdUiKagWjU

2 comments:

Annie said...

this is beautiful, caroline. can't wait to see you tonight!

Chet said...

Caroline, this is wonderful. What profound truth. Love you!