3/2/11

My favorite past time

    I like to have fun with my family and friends.  One of my favorite things to do is going to baseball games. I work ahead on my school  work a little, so that I can have a better chance of getting to go to a game. Last year I had a bet with my fuzzin that I could read a book in two days. I did  read a book in two days, so she treated me to a game. The breeze is perfect,the smells of outside,and food are just some of the things that I enjoy when I go to games. I have also been to a couple of games with friends and family this year. During the 8th inning  at Dick Howser Field and Fenway Park they play "Sweet Caroline" which is a favorite song of mine. Of course they are singing to me.Watching the players hit home runs is also fun. My favorite teams are the Red Sox, Braves,and FSU. Take me out to the ball game!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Caroline, this post was AWESOME! And your grammar was right-on. I felt like I was at a game! :)