5/5/11
being different.
I recently read a book called Stargirl. Stargirl was not like any other kid because she knew when everyone's birthday was, and played the ukulele while she sang happy birthday to them. She also left candy on all the desks of her classmates. One day, Stargirl changed her name to Susan so that she could be like everyone else. That did not work, so she changed her name back to Stargirl and then moved to a different state.
I am probably different to some people. I like math and going to the dentist. When I tell that to people, they think I am crazy, but the truth is you can like what you want. You can't change what you like for others.
Stargirl learned that you should not change and be like everybody else. When she changed her name to Susan, she wasn't very popular or happy. It is a big mistake if you change the way you are, because you are who you are, and no one can take that away from you. Everybody is different in his or her own ways. If it weren't for being different,we would all be very boring. God made us different for that reason, and so we could learn from others' mistakes. So don't not like something, start liking something, or change the way you act or dress because we like each other for who we are.
Stay who you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is beautiful, fuzzie! You did a really awesome job! :) I loved Stargirl , and I love you!
This is SO late but I really liked your post Caroline. Being different makes life interesting:)
Post a Comment