10/23/11
Chris Tomlin
Last night I went to see Chris Tomlin in concert. He puts on an indescriable show. I loved that he and the girl touring with him don't have an opening act or a closing act, they just shared the stage together. There was a speaker and his talk was great! At the very end of Louie Giglio's talk my eyes were a little misty. After his talk they sang "Amazing Grace" (my chains are gone). It was neat how he transitioned into "Jesus Messiah" from "Amazing Grace". It by far was a great concert and if I could I would go to another one while this tour is still going on. Chris Tomlin said that we were the best crowd he'd had in ten years and that we weren't singing to him and he wasn't singing to us, we were singing to God. He also said that he wished we would all went buses and go on the rest of the tour with them. It was a great night!
Labels:
concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds like the perfect night! I can't wait to hear about it in person!
Post a Comment