My family has been blessed to have such a great and wonderful woman in our lives. A few weeks ago I think God was preparing me for this because I watched "Touched by an Angel" and it has helped me through this past week. This Christmas hasn't been like any other because my grandma has been in the hospital for her last days here on earth. I think God was showing my family that we will be able to carry on all the holiday traditions and everything else that we do each day. I have seven things I am sharing to you because I think they will help us through this emotional time.
these seven things are about mama.
1.she was a child of God
2. raised eight wonderful children
3.always beat me at dominos
4.showed others Jesus' love by doing great things
5.she was very funny, smart and pretty
6. raced me to the driveway at the end of our walks
7.stylish as in she had some rockin clothes.
As my family has shed tears together both at home and in the hospital room i've noticed that it is helping us be closer to God and to each other everyday.
1 comment:
Caroline, this is so wonderful. Words are a great way for us to express what we are feeling, and I think you've done it perfectly. I'm so proud. :) Love you!
Post a Comment