Being an only child at home means you have responsibility. The responsibility can vary depending on the child's home life. In my case, I have three dogs to take care of, do my school work, and help in any way I can around the house. Each of my three dogs has their own schedule that they follow almost everyday. I'm homeschooled so I always have a routine that I follow so that all my work is done and then I can have my free time. I'm always helping around the house because there is always something to do so you could catch me doing anyting from landuary to working out in the yard.
There are good and bad things about being an only child. The good things about being an only child are talking to your sibling on the phone,and having three dogs who act like siblings. The bad things about being an only child are not seeing your sibling everyday,and missing your sibling.

No comments:
Post a Comment