3/28/16
Grandma
This morning my mom woke me up like she usually does but she also informed me that my Grandma had passed away earlier this morning. Some people might react with tears, or needing a hug. I react through writing. My Grandma had been ill for a couple years and it was an illness that made it hard for her to breathe. I have such fond memories of some things I did with her and will share a few of them. I won't ever forget making fudge with her when I was little because there is a picture that hangs in my house each May for mother's day. There was also the time we went to Disney together and it was just fun to be there riding rides with her. Finally last week my family made a short trek to visit her and she kind of picked on me since I watch Hallmark Channel. Grandma said "Look its something Caroline would watch". I said your right, Grandma, I do love Little House on The Prairie. I am blessed that God let me have such fun times with my Grandma. Rest in peace and give Grandpa a hug for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment