Today is September 13th, also known as mama's birthday. She would have been 95 today and we all miss her like crazy. Now that she has been gone almost 2 years I still am not used to the empty chair at the dinner table. I know the angels are probably singing happy birthday to her as we think and remember her on this day that she was born on exactly 95 years ago, which was also a Friday the 13th. She was the best grandma a kid could have ever wanted and I am still happy to tell of the great person she was and that I am extremely honored to carry on her legacy of loving others just like she did. I can almost hear her singing around the house like she did so often. Happy 95th birthday mama, we love and miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment