1/18/19

College

In the fall of 2015 I began my college career at TCC. When I first started I wasn't very confident and I was pretty shy. As time went on, I made the connection with one of my professors that we used to live in the same neighborhood and from there my confidence levels began to rise. Each semester my professors have been more than just teachers, they have become my friends. I go to their offices when I need a little extra assistance on an assignment, I say hey when I see them walking on campus or at the store, and I always thank them at the end of each semester.
Fast forward now to my final semester at the community college. Three of my four professors are ones that I have taken before. Each of these professors and ones from past semesters has helped me build confidence from the first time I set foot on campus. As I prepare to graduate with my A.A. degree in the spring, I enjoy looking back on the impact that each individuals has had on me and I'm excited for whatever my next steps will be.

No comments: